fileplan subscriptions start life as a 30 day trial with no credit card required. After 30 days, if no action is taken, the trial will expire and the subscription will be suspended pending deletion.
If your trial has expired and you would still like to activate your subscription just let us know and we will help you get your subscription running again.
Only an instance administrator can activate a trial subscription, this is the person who signed up for the trial originally unless the instance adminstrator was subsequently changed during the trial period.
A trial subscription is made active by entering credit card details as follows:
- Click the caret alongside your username in the top right of the screen when logged into fileplan and select "Account".
- From the account page click the "Enter Payment Details" button.
- You will be prompted to select the number of users required. Note, you cannot select less users than are currently in use in your trial.
- Follow the prompts to enter credit card details to complete the activation.
- You will receive an email with your invoice for the first month.